What to Do If the Observation Elevator Fails
Everyone should have taken an observation elevator. Although the elevator has protection measures, its occasional failure is beyond our control which chinese lift manufacturers don't expect. When the observation elevator fails, the only thing we have to do is learn how to save ourselves. Many places now have elevators, so it is necessary to learn some self-help knowledge of elevators. The following is a self-help method for the failure of theobservation elevator.
1. Never try to force open the inner door of the elevator. Even if it can be opened, it may not be enough to get the outer door.
2. Stay calm and comfort the people trapped together. Explain to everyone that there will be no danger. The elevator will not fall off the elevator trough. The elevator trough has anti-fall safety devices, which will firmly clamp the rails on both sides of the elevator, and the safety device will not malfunction.
3. If there are no trained rescuers outside, don't climb out of the sightseeing elevator.
4. Use the alarm or walkie-talkie or mobile phone for help. If there is no alarm or walkie-talkie, and the phone fails, you can scream at the door and take off your shoes. Ask to find someone to rescue immediately.
5. If you can't find the elevator mechanic immediately, ask someone outside to call the fireman. Firefighters usually twist or twist the elevator to the nearest floor and then open the door. Even in the event of a power outage, the firefighter can use the handgrip to twist the elevator up and down. Also, smart elevator system will do you a favor when you get one.
In fact, these self-help methods are common sense issues. As long as we are able to stay calm when we are in danger, we can do it well. So everyone will come to learn about it, for your own safety, and for the safety of those who are with you.